Health, Safety and Environment
Our HSE & Quality Policy
Safety is our topmost priority.
Capetano is committed to QHSE requirements at every level of our company’s service delivery and train our personnel in harmony with local and international standards to:
- Ensure health, safety, and welfare, through the prevention of injuries and ill health, of all Capetano employees and others affected by our activities. To identify hazards, assess risks and to implement risk control measures and whenever necessary execute corrective action programmes.
- Ensure the protection of the environment by the use and disposal of substances. Minimizing waste, preventing pollution, and optimizing our use of raw materials, energy and water.
- Provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
Our HSSE Principles
Continuous Improvement in our operations is guided by accredited HSSE Principles;
- Involvement of each employee – Total inclusion
- Basic Conviction – Each operation can be done without accident
- Exemplarity of each manger – Lead by Example
- Efficiency – respect for the rules
- Regular and consistent training of everyone